BISI Zoology Research Division
We are dedicated to expanding opportunities for acclaimed scientific research in the developing Central American nation of Belize. In addition to providing scientific grants, funding and scholarships, our mission also encompasses establishment, support and expansion of the Belize International Science Institute, which will provide the needed modern infrastructure and technology for effective science within Belize. Our goal is the creation of a well respected institute for collaboration across many scientific fields. We continue to increase awareness for our endeavor through the solicitation of charitable donations, organizing internationally recognized meetings and creating peer reviewed journals. We aim to to enhance national revenue streams with new high tech science based jobs and opportunities and foster exciting new discoveries within Belize's remarkable frontiers.
1) Establish, support and expand modern infrastructure, equipment and technology for research within Belize
2) Create an internationally recognized institute within Belize focusing on open collaboration across science related academic topics and fields
3) Expand funding and awareness for acclaimed scientific projects within Belize
4) Publish peer reviewed journals and organize internationally recognized meetings within Belize
5) Enhance opportunities for new high tech science based jobs and scholarships within Belize
6) Offer opportunities for Belizeans to prosper